Monday 7 April 2014

On Being Bilingual - Usborne Book Series

Mum and I recently started reading from the Usborne Very First Reading Series. I go to a Swedish speaking school and am currently learning to read in Swedish so mum was afraid to ask me to start trying to read in English as well as she thought she might confuse me. However, my school teacher encouraged her to go ahead and start trying. We started with the Usborne Series the other day. It is from the UK. I flew through the first 3 books without any problem and now we are on book 4 called Dog Diary. That is what we are going to read tonight before bed.

Tilda

Here is what mum has to say about these books:

These are excellent books for a child who is first learning to read in English. I can highly recommend these books! There is a whole series of 15 books that can be bought as a box series.

Tildas mum

No comments:

Post a Comment